Knowing what you want and speak the language of the customer
We know exactly what your target group is specifically looking for. Today, through smart trend watching, we know what your customer is looking for. Our specialized tools, self-designed software plus our international team of specialists can help position your company in such a way that people can no longer ignore you.
How do we implement it, you ask?
- In an open and informal introductory meeting, we talk about what drives you and what makes your company unique. Who are you, what do you do, what do you think and what do you want to achieve? What kind of product or service do you offer? We really want to get to know you and your company.
- With our professional knowledge, we specifically focus on this and draw up a plan to (re) position your website as effectively as possible. We can adapt in a targeted manner, but also devise the foundation for a completely new, Google and visitor-friendly website.
- With our software we know what people are looking for and how often they search for which search term. Who are your competitors and how do you offer them the right resistance? We analyze this and draw up an action plan.
Result: your website is filled with text and information that your customer would like to read. The target group you are looking for feels like a fish in the water and that ensures (returning) customers.
Reach more visitors and bind new customers
There are three main ways in which we determine which strategy is best for you:
- Search term software allows us to determine how many times a particular search term is used, based on Google sources.
- With Google Search Console and Google Analytics, we map out which search terms are currently delivering visitors to your website.
- We also analyze your current existing website and the website (s) of your main competitors.
The result of this is that we gain insights for the connecting factor with your specific target group, both in the long and short term. This almost always results in valuable quick wins, because we see there which improvements and linked to them, which profit, you can realize quickly.
More customers because the trend has been set
Our findability method pays a lot of attention to trend watching. We can accurately map the trends and movements that take place within your specific target group. This means in concrete terms:
- Which search terms are stable?
- Which search terms are becoming more popular?
- Which search terms have the potential to disappear?
- Which search term is no longer valuable enough?
We ensure that your website is future-proof. For example, over a duration, the search term ‘online accounting’ may increase in search volume, while the search term ‘accounting software’ may decrease. Also noteworthy is that there exist certain words which are searched much more in a specific time of the year. In this way we make use of the current state of affairs, but at the same time also respond to trends, which also influence the (future) choices people make. This way your website is always ready for today, but also for tomorrow.
“Hey Google, do I need an umbrella this afternoon?”
Voice searches and voice actions are currently indispensable, as well as in the near future. Developments in this promising speech technology are closely monitored by us. We are happy to help your company to be ready for this real voice revolution that is ready to break through.
Feel free to ask Google to call us and we will have an old-fashioned person-to-person conversation about the opportunities for your company.
Discover the motive of your customer and connect with it
Strategic thinking and quick-acting is very core in our methods. In close consultation with you, and in combination with our knowledge of the profession, we can always work efficiently, systematically, and purposefully. By immersing ourselves in your playing field, your world, and unleashing our ‘high’ knowledge on this, we can anticipate and never have to react.
In our search term strategy, we will distinguish between different types of search terms such as:
- General / commonly used search terms.
- Technically / functionally driven search terms.
- Search terms with a physical property.
- Search terms with a buying motive.
- Typical search terms.
- Voice search terms.
We distinguish ourselves clearly by not looking generically at the search term that your customer uses, but rather very explicitly zooming in on which type of search terms are important for your purpose. We specialize instead of generalizing leading to the right visitor and customer.
A strong strategy for international expansion
A recently published EU report shows that people within the EU are increasingly buying online services or products in other countries. With our professional knowledge we can broaden your boundaries and increase international opportunities for you.
With our method and our international team, we have the tools and knowledge in house to optimize your international findability. We identify the markets and opportunities, know the global search engines (Google, Baidu in China and Yandex in Russia) and the tactics. We know the necessary site structures, technical considerations, cultural usability and conversion challenges.
Half of our team consists of international SEO specialists who want to tackle international issues with expertise. They help you with:
- How to Identify markets and opportunities.
- Global search engines and tactics.
- Global site structures and technical considerations.
- Global content marketing and strategies.
- Cultural usability and conversion.